Independent Living at The Oak Ridges Retirement Community provides you with comfort and convenience services tailored to your individual needs.
- Three delicious meals prepared and served each day
- Snacks and gourmet coffee and teas provided in the charming bistro-café
- Bus service to area stores and attractions
- Weekly suite housekeeping service
- Weekly linen laundry service
- Emergency response system and 24-hour staffing
- State of the art fire safety system
Personal laundry service may be ordered, or use the coin-free laundry room on each floor.
“A la carte”
For people who need a little help, it is also possible to rent an independent living suite and purchase assisted living services “a la carte”. We offer these a la carte services in your independent living suite: Health care, assistance with activities or daily living, medication administration, homemaker services, and companion services – whichever of these you need, we can provide it!